You’ve all seen the email going around the ‘nets that asks you to fill out some “getting-to-know-you” info and pass it along to all your friends. Well I got the 2007 edition of the email just this week but instead of spamming my email list I decided to post my answers here.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:52 (seriously that’s what my alarm is set for)
2. How do you like your steak? Rare as you dare
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Shrek 3. Disappointing.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Heroes
5. What did you have for breakfast? Egg Beaters egg white omelette
6. What is your middle name? Richard (Ricardo for you latin-America types)
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Bar-be-cue (have you ever watched the BBQ challenge on Vs. TV? SWEET!)
8. What foods do you dislike? Italian, white onions
9. What are your favorite chips? Chocolate
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? “Favorite” is so dependent on the day. For argument’s sake let’s say Sade’s Greatest Hits
11. Who is your favorite singer? Neil Diamond
12. What is your favorite song? Six by All That Remains…good workout song (see “favorite” disclaimer on #10)
13. What characteristics do you despise? Despise-ination
14. What are your favorite clothes? T-shirts that are 2 sizes too small
15.If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Nebraska
16. Favorite brand of clothing? IZOD
17. Where would you want to retire? Near a golf course
18. Favorite time of day? Quittin’ time!
19. Where were you born? In the hospital
20. What is your favorite sport to watch? College football or Jazz basketball
21. Who do you think will not send this back? N/A
22. Person you expect to send it back first? N/A
23. Pepsi or Coke? Diet Coke
24. Beavers or ducks? Uhhh….beavers?
25. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night
26. Pedicure or manicure? Yes…no…maybe!
27. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? Yes, but not with you.
28. What did you want to be when you were little? Rich
29. Your best childhood memory? Riding BMX bikes
30. Piercing? One ear for one night before a Nitzer Ebb concert
31. Ever been to Africa ? No…but I hear it rains down there
32. Ever been toilet papering? I plead the 5th
33. Been in a car accident? Never as a driver
34. Favorite day of the week? Friday
35. Favorite restaurant? Any place with flair!
36. Favorite Flower? The one from Bambi
37. Favorite ice cream? Something nutty (as in: contains nuts)
38. Favorite fast food restaurant? asterisk TACO asterisk (all things taco)
39. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? Zero…but I failed hunter’s safety 4 times by accidentally shooting my instructor.
40. From whom did you get your last email? Deborah Gillman
41. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Newegg.com
42. Bedtime? Nahh…I just got to work
43. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Donald Rumsfeld
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My family
45. What are you listening to right now? Joss Stone
46. What is your favorite color? Of what? Car: black, Hair: red, M&M: Green, Dirt: brown.
47. How many tattoos do you have? Do surgical scars count?
48. How many are you sending this email to? N/A
49. Favorite magazine? How about favorite blog (I no longer read printed material)? Lifehacker
50. What time did you finish this email? If by “email” you mean blog post…then 9:39